[TRNSYS-users] Natural ventilation in TRNFLOW and HVAC components

Adrien JEZEQUEL adrien.jezequel at oteis.fr
Tue Jan 21 10:03:59 PST 2020

Hi Timothé,
When TRNFLOW works, ventilation and ventilation from Type56 are desactivated.
You can use Trnflow only when you need to calculate natural ventilation airflows and use Trnflow input to do this. This can be = 1 when you want to use Trnflow and 0 otherwise.
If you want to use Trnflow all the time, you may combine auxiliary airnode (with temperature of your air heater) and fan.
Best regards
--
Absent les mercredis
[logo-mail_oteis]Adrien JEZEQUEL