[TRNSYS-users] Type 94a- Module Area

Domenico Mazzeo domenico.mazzeo at unical.it
Fri Feb 14 10:59:56 PST 2020

Dear Amir,
actually Trnsys does not use the module area to evaluate the electrical and
thermal performance of a PV module.
It solves the electrical I-V characteristic cueve step by step for a module
consisting of n cells known the electrical data of a PV cell (short
circuit, open circuit and so on).
This because if it knows the electrical performance of a cell (Vmp and Imp)
in reference conditions, the number of cells define the performance of the
entire module.
Regards