[TRNSYS-users] PV Panels increase roof temperature ?

Tushar Sharma tushar.sharma at hof-university.de
Wed Feb 12 10:44:00 PST 2020

Dear Sam

I think you could utilize the thermal component using Pv-t panels than just normal PV. Or else you can do some detailed cfd analysis for a portion of roof that interacts with PV under different operating conditions just to see which factors contribute to the thermal losses. Not sure if that's possible in trnsys.

Regards

Tushar