[TRNSYS-users] Generating random number using Type578

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun Apr 26 09:51:16 PDT 2020

Mariam,

I caught and fixed this error a few months back and it'll be part of the
next TESS Library update. If you'd like the fix beforehand I can show
you what lines you have to change in the code. It was a sneaky little
issue where FORTRAN struggled with the type of variable being passed to
an array.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com