[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild temperature setpoint

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Apr 24 08:22:14 PDT 2020

Without digging too deep I’m going to guess that you’re seeing a result of TRNSYS output reporting that many people forget.  Simply that TRNSYS reports it’s outputs as the average over the timestep; not the value at the end of the timestep.  So you’re getting the average temperature over the timestep - not the temperature at the end of the timestep - and since you started at 16 C headed to 19 C, it’ll be less than 19.  Substantially less for limited heating power and a bit less for unlimited power.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone