[TRNSYS-users] How to make an outlet temperature control of solar collectoe

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Apr 20 13:01:18 PDT 2020

Yasir,

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to control the outlet
temperature of the collector with just a simple equation.  The response
of the collector is a dynamic one and I think you'll run into
convergence and control issues if you try it.  I would suggest that you
try either the PID controller or the iterative feedback controller and
see if you can get that to work.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com