[TRNSYS-users] Using numpy or pandas module in trnsys 18

Yuichi Yasuda yasuda at qcd.co.jp
Fri Apr 10 19:56:24 PDT 2020

‍이형석,

Type 169 cannot run scripts using numpy and pandas.
This may be due to a bug in embedded Python or a Python specification.
I've looked into the cause of the error several times, but I still
haven't found a solution.

Perhaps the Type 163 is more stable than the Type 169.

On 2020/04/09 0:01, ‍이형석[ 학부재학 / 건축사회환경공학부 ] via
TRNSYS-users wrote:
> Dear all TRNYS users
>
> I hope that I can use python module numpy and pandas with type 169.
> When I searching other message about this issue, I can't find proper
> answer to cover this.
>
> Is there anyone who uses numpy and pandas module in TRNSYS 18?
>

> Sincerely

安田 雄市 Yuichi Yasuda
株式会社クアトロ quattro corporate design co.,ltd
http://qcd.co.jp/
Skype ID: yasuda.qcd +81(0)50 3136 8086(直通) Tel:+81(0)3 5768 6744
Fax:+81(0)3 5768 6745
e-mail: yasuda at qcd.co.jp