[TRNSYS-users] About scheduling

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 8 07:00:50 PDT 2020

If the control signal to the equipment is a function of both time of day/ year and a thermostat then the input should reflect that.  Use an equation and multiply the on/off signal from your forcing function by the on/off signal from your thermostat.  Then use that value (only on when both are satisfied) as the inputs to fans, pumps, equipment etc.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone