[TRNSYS-users] Simulation Help

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Apr 3 07:26:09 PDT 2020

Dhruv,

It’s very difficult to help you unless we know exactly where you are having problems.  Are you having trouble picking the models, connecting them together, getting it to converge etc.  This goes for all posters asking for help - please take the time to give us enough information where we can most help you.  Posting a “please help me” email without details will likely result in no replies.
So with that in mind, here’s my help with all the information I know so far.

1 - pick the trnsys models that replicate the pieces of equipment in the system you want to study

 2 - connect them together like they’re connected in the real system

3 - drive the simulation with weather and other forcing functions

4 - study the system carefully and make changes to make it better

5 - turn in your results, get your masters degree and thank everyone that helped you along the way

6 - get a great job,  make good money and help others who could use your expertise.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone