[TRNSYS-users] Loop - How do I reconcile the end and beginning?

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Apr 2 15:03:14 PDT 2020

Nina,

I'm not sure what you are asking. In most district loop projects we have
done, the piping network make a complete closed path. If it's a single
pipe system the loads divert from and return to the main loop. In a
two-pipe system, the flows leave from the supply pipe and return to the
return pipe which runs in parallel with the supply pipe.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 04/02/2020 3:33 pm, Nina Monteiro via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to create a district heating type of loop. I'm not sure how to reconcile the values of my loop.
> Does anyone know how can I use the values of the previous iteration in the next one? If this is possible, how do I set initial values?
>
> Many thanks,
> Nina Monteiro

Links:
------