[TRNSYS-users] type 927 outlet source temperature

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 04:43:15 PDT 2019

I just realised that my heat pump outlet source temperature is changing
between 4 and -1.2 degree as you see in the new clear picture.
When I do not use the control system, the output source temperature
remained as -1.2 degree(heat pump always turn on) . When I use the control
system, the output temperature varied. I think everything is normal.

I m sorry to hurry up and sent the mail.
Regards
[image: heatpump2.jpg]
[image: heat1.jpg]

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>, 5 Eyl