[TRNSYS-users] type 927 outlet source temperature

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 4 12:34:13 PDT 2019

Emre,

No it's not normal for the outlet temperature to be the inlet
temperature - unless there is no heat transfer going on. Did you turn
the heat pump and the pump on? Did you plot the energy flows from the
heat pump to see what they show? It's hard to see your plot but if the
pump temperature in pink is being plotted, and it's the same temperature
as the outlet temperature in red, then the pink line would totally cover
the red line - which doesn't look like it's happening....

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com