[TRNSYS-users] differential controller's problem

Vajihe Davoodi v.davoodi91 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 22:58:00 PDT 2019

Hi Jeff,
 Thanks for your recommendation.
I have prepared a schematic from my simulation which is attached.
It's a part of my solar absorption chiller model.

Thermal storage inlet water temperature (colder fluid) is 103 C but its
outlet temperature is variable. I should define a differential controller
which prepare temperature more than which enter to the solar collectors
(outlet cod water of thermal storage).
I have changed thermal storage properties to these:
volume of thermal storage= 1800 litr
boiling point= 150 C
and controller with 10 and 2 , upper and lower dead band respectively.
now I want to know why sometimes solar energy is negative in my simulation,
it means that the outlet temperature of collectors is less than inlet
temperature. By this anybody can help me to solve my problem?
[image: image.png]