[TRNSYS-users] type 927 external files

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Oct 1 04:36:18 PDT 2019

Emre,

Ideally you would change the parameters of the heat pump model and create your own external data file from the manufacturer’s published catalog data.

But many times the catalog data isn’t available or is incomplete.  That’s why we provide the normalized performance data files with 927 that represent a typical heat pump.  If you use the provided default please files make sure you provide the capacity and power draw at the rated conditions that were used to create the data file - usually listed at the bottom of the files.

Jeff / TESS