[TRNSYS-users] How we can add Nano material in solar loop in TRNSYSY

Tri Ayodha tri.ayodha at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:51:55 PDT 2019

Hi Sajid,

CMIIW:

I think enough or not enough depends on your nano fluid on the model. As
far as I know nano fluid can increase the value of thermal conductivity.
However you can check in the documentation of TRNSYS especially in
mathematical reference the solar thermal collector component. There is no
consideration about thermal conductivity. So I think you need to make your
solar thermal collector component which is suitable for your needs.

Regards,

Tri Ayodha Ajiwiguna