[TRNSYS-users] TYPE :396 Parabolic trough field (STEC)

Tri Ayodha tri.ayodha at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:24:35 PDT 2019

Hi Umer,

First: Did you connect weather component correctly (especially beam
radiation)? May be you can check it again.
Second:What is HTF temperature? Hot Temperature Fluid? Is it the outlet
fluid from PTC? If yes, I think it makes sense, the more fluid flow rate,
the more energy required to increase the temperature. Since the heat is the
same (from solar radiation) so changing the flow rate change the output
temperature.
Third: I have no Idea, may be you can inform us more detail such as in what
component. Sometimes we do not need to give all inputs connection since we
can make default value.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Also I am still learning to use TRNSYS.

Regards,

Tri Ayodha Ajiwiguna