[TRNSYS-users] Objective function Error

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 26 06:29:41 PDT 2019

Bishan,

Have you considered using TrnOpt from the TESS Component Libraries?  It handles all of the difficulties associated with setting up the GenOpt file and streamlines the entire process.  You just go in, choose the variables you want to optimize, the optimization method and the parameters of the optimization, and finally the equation name or component output that you want to optimize.  It’s SO much easier than struggling with the GenOpt interface.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone