[TRNSYS-users] Type 536 - Parameter application

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Mar 8 12:57:16 PST 2019

Jose,

The series/parallel discussion on solar collectors is a common one. I
suggest you look through the archives where it is discussed in great
detail.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 03/08/2019 1:50 pm, José María Roca via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi people, hope everyone's well.
>
> I'm working with the type 536 and I don't get how some how parameters affect the outputs.
>
> I've tried the following:
>
> * Number in series: 1 or N
>
> * Doesn't affect output, won't change total aperture area (param. 3) either.
>
> * Number in parallel: 1 or N
>
> * Doesn't affect output and it doesn't calculate the combined flow of N parallel streams of parameters 12 or 13.
>
> * The combined flow of N parallel streams must be manually entered in the parameters 12 or 13.
>
> * Total aperture area: Must be entered manually in parameter 3
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Have a good weekend.
> José María Roca

Links: