[TRNSYS-users] type 49 usign

adnan rasheed adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:20:17 PST 2019

Hi Emre

There is Google sketch Up add-on for Type 49 called "SoilNoding Program"
same like trnsys3d. where u can create 2d file of soil noding data your
floor and that can be imported  for Type 49.
Furthermore in TRNSYS examples you can find folder slab on Grade, where you
can get a good and complete example for using Type 49 for floor/ground
coupling with building/greenhouse to calculate greenhouse floor temperature
to use it in your Type 56 as an input.

hope this will help..

Adnan

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
12/19/19,
09:11:52 AM

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 3:56 AM Emre Arpaci via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hello users
>  anyone used type 49 component before ?
> this type need 2  external files and how i create that ?
>
> Also how can I do the connection with type 56 properly
> anyone has any material or something about it
>
> thanks...

Adnan Rasheed
Post-doc Research Fellow
Kyungpook National University