[TRNSYS-users] WG: How to conduct parametric analysis in TRNSYS

Kersken, Matthias matthias.kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Wed Dec 11 06:38:06 PST 2019

Hi,

JEplus might be worth a look
www.jeplus.org<http://www.jeplus.org>

With best regards,
                Matthias

--
Dr.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Evaluation and Demonstration
Department Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP, Holzkirchen Branch
Fraunhoferstr. 10 | 83626 Valley | Germany

Phone: +49 8024 643-204 | Fax: +49 8024 643-366
matthias.kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de<mailto:matthias.kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de>
http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de