[TRNSYS-users] How can I take datas the one widows TRNSYS to another?

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Aug 19 17:55:40 PDT 2019

Dear Yeson Meza,

If I understand your question, you can simply click on the proforma of
the Type 997 model in your project and then select copy. Then activate
the window for the second project and select paste. But I do have to
point out that Type 997 is NOT intended to be an earth-to-air heat
exchanger. Type 997 assumes a liquid inside of the pipes and not air!
There are earth-to-air heat exchangers available from 3rd party vendors.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com