[TRNSYS-users] COP curve inconsistency WW-HP

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Aug 5 07:20:24 PDT 2019

Victor,

The best thing you can do to start  is to isolate the heat pump in a separate project and drive it with various inlet temperature and flow rates to make sure the performance of the machine matches the map.  When you’re sure it’s working correctly that’ll help you track down what’s happening with the rest of your project.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone