[TRNSYS-users] Help for new type

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Aug 1 12:40:50 PDT 2019

Michael,

Depending on which version of TRNSYS you own, there are a number of resources available for writing your own Types.  But they all start with the same step:

Step 1: Open the documentation and read the sections that deal with writing your own type.

Until you have a good working idea of how this process works, we won’t really be able to help you much.

Which version of TRNSYS are you using?

Jeff / TESS