[TRNSYS-users] blance with TABS

Karol BANDURSKI karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Wed Apr 24 06:03:22 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I would like to prepare balance graphs for zone with TABS (ceilling with
active layer).
So there are three groups of inputs:
- solar gains, internal gains,
- infiltration and transmission gains / losses
- ventilation system and TABS system gain/losses

I am looking for output for those variables, my proposal is:
- solar gains -> QTSABS or B4_QSOL
- internal gains -> B4_QGINT
- infiltration gain/losses -> B4_QINF
- ventilation gain/losses -> B4_QVENT
- TABS gains/losses -> B6_QCOMI+B6_QRADG

But how can I found transmission gains / losses?
I try with B4_QTRANS, but then how could I exclude TABS gains/losses from
this value?

Kind regards,
Karol
Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.
Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering Division of Heating, Air
Conditioning and Air Protection Poznan University of Technology
www.put.poznan.pl/~karol. bandurski
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski