[TRNSYS-users] Setting number precision in the output file from Printer

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun Sep 9 09:21:48 PDT 2018

Mariam,

You can use the formatted output option in Type 25 to control the output
format. Read the documentation for Type 25 for more details.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 09/09/2018 3:48 am, Mariam Elnour via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to ask if its possible to specify the number of digits of the measurements data that are printed to the output file?
>
> The precision is too high and produces large output files when very small time step and large run duration.
>
> I really really appreciate your reply.
>
> Regards

Links:
------