[TRNSYS-users] Type 536 changed after compiling?

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Oct 22 11:40:04 PDT 2018

Jose,

The proforma parameter order should match the order listed in the source
code. In my version that should be logical unit, then # transverse, then
# longitudinal.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com