[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 Type 15 Reading in CWEC files

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:44:09 PDT 2018

Keelia,

I am not sure which CWEC files you are referring to, but you can download the original CWEC (period 1960-1989) and the updated ones (CWEC16, data up to 2014) in the EPW format from the web. I think that would be the easiest solution to your problem.

CWEC from US DOE :

 <https://energyplus.net/weather-region/north_and_central_america_wmo_region_4/CAN> https://energyplus.net/weather-region/north_and_central_america_wmo_region_4/CAN

CWEC16 from climate.onebuilding.org

http://climate.onebuilding.org/WMO_Region_4_North_and_Central_America/CAN_Canada/index.html