[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun Oct 7 06:23:50 PDT 2018

Berkane,

We can’t help you with just a description of the earths temperature decreasing.  Is the system running more, is the inlet temperature lower so there’s a bigger driver for heat transfer?  We can’t tell from your post.

We’ve used that model hundreds of times with excellent results.  Check your parameters carefully and consider posting your project for us to look at.

Jeff - TESS LLC