[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Nov 14 05:54:44 PST 2018

Berkane,

Parameters are time-independent variables that set the size, geometry, location, etc for a component.  For the borehole model, the parameters are used to set the design of the boreholes and any initial loading conditions.  As such, they won’t change no matter how you use it.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone