[TRNSYS-users] phase change in cooling coil

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 1 08:42:28 PST 2018

Amirreza,

The simple answer is that you shouldn’t use an air-to-water cooling coil to model an evaporator.  There are evaporator models for TRNSYS that will be much more appropriate.  Are you trying to model the entire refrigerant circuit or is your focus simply the cooling of the air?

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone