[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

berkane ahlem jinan.berkane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:29:43 PDT 2018

Hello sirs,
I simulate a solar cycle is separate from GSHP cycle for heating a
building and DHW and i have some problems about *a solar cycle control*
,if  the collector temperature exceeds the tank temperature, GSHP will
not heat the tank and control signal of the solar cycle is set to 1.
In this case, as all of the fluid flow steer by Type 11f as a
controlled diverting valve to the solar collector  and  Type 647-3
will send all of the GSHP heat to the house .If water storage tank,
collector and the building are cold simultaneously, Type 647-3 will
send half the flow through house and half to tank. I use controller  type 2b
, *how can i coupled the collector and storage tank with conroller type*
*2b , should i use 2 controller ( tank and collector) or can i use one*
*controller between the tank and collector as the output  signal for*
*equation written for diverter*
Tank- fraction = Max(0, (*Tank_cold* -0.5 House_cold), how can i chose
the control signal *Tank_cold*
thank you so much