[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

berkane ahlem jinan.berkane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:46:15 PDT 2018

Hello sirs,
I simulate a solar collector separate from GSHP for heating a building and
DHW and i have some problems about the *solar cycle*  control ,
When the collector temperature exceeds the tank temperature , contorol of
solar cycle is 1 in this case ,as all of the fluid flow steer by 11f as a
controled diverting valve to the solar collector , if the temprature within
the desired range  or the control signal of the solar cycle is 1 type 647
will send all of the GSHP heat to the house , I use controller type 2b, how
can i do this in trnsys
Thank you