[TRNSYS-users] heat pump system

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Jul 19 16:13:29 PDT 2018

The device you are referring to is called an air source heat pump within
the TRNSYS environment. There are models in the standard HVAC library as
well within the TESS HVAC Library for TRNSYS. Both rely on a catalog
data look up approach based on indoor and outdoor conditions.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 07/19/2018 5:03 pm, Mehrdad Vojdani via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Dear trnsys users,
>
> I want to model a DX heat pump in trnsys. this system includes an outdoor air cooled heat exchanger, indoor heat exchanger, compressor and expansion valve.
> Rhere are too many heat pumps in hvac TESS library and I'm confused about tupe selection.
>
> This heat pump can be modeled type by type ( compressor , ... ) but there is no benefit in that for me.
> I want system COP and power consumption as output.
>
> I would appreciate if you can help me with right type selection foe my system .
>
> Thanks for your answers,
> Best Regard,
> Mehrdad.

Links: