[TRNSYS-users] Solar PV-driven Heat pump

Mehrdad Vojdani vojdani227 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:34:54 PDT 2018

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have modeled a multizone building with type 56. I want to provide its
cooling and heating with solar(with batteries) PV drive heat pump. heat
pump heats the space during winter and cools space during summer.

Unfortunately, I am a beginner with TRNSYS.
I wonder if anyone can send me some kind of relevant simulation that can
help me understand proper connection and components to use.

Any solar PV driven system or Heat pump system would be very helpful.

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Mehrdad Vojdani