[TRNSYS-users] Link between Window type 35a and multi zone building type 56a

Oussama Ibrahim oibrahimul at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:33:38 PDT 2018

Dear Christoph,

I would like to thank you very much for your answer.

Actually, I have solved this issue using the excel-visual basic. I have developed a code that reads the deck and build files and then replaces some predefined strings in these files with some values inserted in the excel file.

The drawback of this method is that the output results are not confined in one text file and rather a text file for each simulation of the parametric study is created and a method for reading all these files and extracting the required data from them is needed.

I hope this will be helpful for who is interested with parametric studies in buildings using Trnsys.

Best,

----
Oussama Ibrahim
Lebanese University