[TRNSYS-users] Link between Window type 35a and multi zone building type 56a

Oussama Ibrahim oibrahimul at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:12:33 PDT 2018

Dear Christoph,

I am working with Khaled on this issue.

I am wondering that if we linked the window type 35 to multi-zone building Type 56, how would Type 56 proceed with calculating the energy balance.

How could Type 56 take the area of the window into consideration and subtract the area of the wall from it?

The main objective is to perform parametric study for windows to wall ration (WWR).

Thanks in advance,

Oussama

----
Oussama Ibrahim