[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT and GENOPT

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jul 3 08:16:51 PDT 2018

TRNOPT simply provide a quick way to create the files that are required to run GenOpt.  You should get exactly the same answer if you use TRNOPT or just use GenOpt - provided you set everything up correctly.  TRNOPT just makes the process of using GenOpt with TRNSYS a whole lot easier.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone