[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild3D

Wirich FREPPEL freppelw at noirot.fr
Tue Jan 16 22:56:53 PST 2018

Dear Marius,

I just tried and did mistakes on purpose in order to obtain the same
error. I get the same one when I draw a building without creating a new
TRNSYS zone before.

In SketchUP, before drawing a building, you must create a new zone tool
(a blue empty box appears). You'll find this option in the TRNSYS3D
plugin tool. Then double click on the cross located in a corner of the
newly created box (click somewhere outside the box and you will see it,
it's a black cross). Now the new zone appears in dash lines. You can
create your building within the zone.

After that, do the same as you did and it should work.

Regards

Wirich FREPPEL
Ingenieur Doctorant en Recherche & Developpement
Centre R&D de Noirot - Groupe Muller
8 rue Louis Ampere, 02030 Laon
+33 (0)3 23 27 31 99