[TRNSYS-users] R: Help: Weather Data Not supporting

Giulia Mezzasalma giulia.mezzasalma at red-srl.com
Fri Feb 2 11:02:40 PST 2018

Dear Bishan Thapa

Pay attention on the data Type you’re using. Every weather type needs special weather file.
I found Kathmandu weather file inside Meteonorm weather data so you have to use type 15.6 to run this.
There are also Energy file weather data in the site (https://energyplus.net/weather-region/asia_wmo_region_2/NPL%20%20 ), discharge the epw file and use it in your simulation studio file inside type 15-3.

Best regards

Giulia