[TRNSYS-users] problem with PV type 94a

Michel Tamarzians micheltamarzians at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:50:46 PST 2018

Dear Federico,

I haven't seen the problem your addressing but you can check the following
things perhaps to make sure everything is correct:

- Make sure the temperature coefficient is given in V/K  (as normally it is
given as %/K in datasheets)
- The component is designed so that if no "Load Voltage" input parameter is
chosen zero, it assumes you have connected a mppt charge controller and
thus only the Pmpp, Vmmp, Impp are correct to be used. If you however have
determined a load voltage > 0 V (like direct connection to a load) then
probably the Parray, Varray, Iarray will follow the load.

Make checking this two things can help you sort out the problem.

Kind regards,
Michel