[TRNSYS-users] Weather Data Map plugin update!

Yuichi Yasuda yasuda at qcd.co.jp
Thu Aug 9 21:26:41 PDT 2018

Jochen,

Thank you for your nice ideas.

In the current version, you can change the path by editing its config
file, "WeatherDataMap.exe.config."
Anyway, I also consider implementing the function to change the path in
the GUI.

Yes, I'm going to support the other weather formats type15 supported.
By the way, I'm not quite sure about the German TRY format. Do you have
any information such as data format? I would like to support the user
format, too.

I will consider implementing other ideas as well.

kind regards,
Yuichi