[TRNSYS-users] control signal

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Thu Aug 9 03:32:59 PDT 2018

Dear Mehrdad,

you better use some thermostat control (like types 108 or 698...you could
also use type 2) to determine the heat pump status, instead than a
condition based on instant temperatures set in an equation block. You need
some dead band for your controller, otherwise the model will crash. Hope it
helps, best regards

Angel

trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>:

> Dear TRNSYS users,
>
> I have a problem with controlling type 665 (split heat pump). As you may
> know, this type uses catalogue data to interpolate and find the right
> outputs. In the case of extrapolating, a warning will occur. The type would
> return minimum or maximum output.
> When I set the control signal for the type (Cooling signal or Heating
> signal) MANUALLY to 1 and ran the simulation, no error or warning occurred.
> But when I try to control the type with some equations, too much warning
> and finally an error...
> I used the equations to set some sort of seasonal thermostat.
> I will attach my file (*.tpf *.bui *.tm2).
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Mehrdad

Àngel Carrera Martín
Consultor sènior en Sistemes
Llicenciat en ciencies físiques
Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica - AIGUASOL

           +(00) 34 663 276 680   Roger de Llúria 29, 3r 2a
*angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop* <angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop>   08009
Barcelona
              angel_aiguasol   Tel: (+34) 933 424 755
                              www.aiguasol.coop