[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Aug 1 12:45:33 PDT 2018

Berkane,

The heat pump is also doing DHW and there are losses to the ground from
the floor. If you've connected things correctly, the energy should
always balance...

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com