[TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed Apr 25 00:33:26 PDT 2018

Dear Mario,

if QIDAB = QSIAB, then QSBAB = 0. In this case you are right, all incident radiation is diffuse.
That’s probably because the sum of all GEOSURF in zone is equal to zero. To adjust these parameters please have a look into the manual 5.2.4.2 Input of Walls.

Best,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von Mario González via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. April 2018 18:49
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Mario González <marioglezx at gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for the reply, I tried with that output (QSIAB), and also I tried the QIBAB and QIDAB for the same surface (the ground floor), but I get the same value on QIDAB as in QSIAB, meaning that all the incident radiation is diffuse. Am I right? Is there a need to adjust some parameter? I saw something about GEOSURF parameter, but I do not have it clear how to justifiy what number to put there.

The multiplication of the Global Radiation by the Transmisivity of the cover it was just a simplification that crossed my mind, but if one output give me a better result, I will not follow that methodology.

Best,
Mario