[TRNSYS-users] Type 534

Schranzhofer, Hermann hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Mon Apr 16 01:19:22 PDT 2018

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the answer. Ok, you are right. I will use the user-supplied properties. But what do you mean with “But when I simply specify the file in the Files tab of the proforma it runs fine here in TRNSYS.” I never get it run. Whatever I try always the two Error messages appear:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :   534
    Message               : The storage tank model was unable to read the parameter values from the supplied data file.  Please check the location and format of this data file carefully.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  : Reported by LinkCk

Hopefully you can come around with a solution.

Best,
Hermann.

DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
Institut fuer Wärmetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

Tel.:        +43 316 873 7314
mobil:     +43 664 60 873 7314