[TRNSYS-users] ask for help

Marion Hiller via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Sep 25 01:47:09 PDT 2017

Dear Weihua Lv,

yes, can be in an external wall too.
The surface can be external, boundary or adjacent. There are certain constrains
about the construction type which has to be fulfilled.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639