[TRNSYS-users] Error while importing the IDF file

sanmit more via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Sep 24 04:12:43 PDT 2017

Hello Adnan sir !

I am still not getting it cleared. Can we have a Skype call sometime
convenient to you To discuss this ? I want to learn how to use .. TYPE 56
module and bring my building in TRNSYS so I can calculate the hourly
variation of temperature for the airnodes and I am stuck badly on this
issue.

Yours sincerely,

Sanmit More