[TRNSYS-users] Error while importing the IDF file

adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Sep 23 23:55:05 PDT 2017

Hello sanmit,

you have some problem with the floor you define in Trans3d. now simple way
is that just go to TRNBulid with this same error file you imported and this
time in TRNSBuild go in  file manu and  Export trnsys3d file and open it
again in Google sketchup's Trnsys3d. here you can see you disturbed floor
surface, correct it and save as and again import to the trnsbuild hope you
problem will resolve.

Regards
Adnan