[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD Maximum surfaces number

Arnaud Candaele via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 14 03:23:57 PDT 2017

Dear Marion,

Thank you for this answer. I did manage though to launch a simulation with
this 999+ surfaces, at least for a few days (I didn't check if the
simulation could go for a whole year... but at least it didn't immediately
crash.).
I will take your suggestions into account and reduce the number of
zones/surfaces!

Thanks a lot,
Arnaud.