[TRNSYS-users] help

Alastair McDowell alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com
Mon Nov 27 17:10:00 PST 2017

Hi Saeed,

We have used the STEC model for the heliostat field. The field efficiency matrix is a map of the efficiency for your heliostat field for pairs of solar zenith and azimuth angle. The model requires you to know what the average efficiency of the entire field is for a range of solar angles. Do you have any measured data from the heliostat field you are modelling? If not you must make an assumption. See the default file to see how the data is arranged.

Kind regards,
Alastair

Alastair McDowell
Engineering Consultant

EnergyAE - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 420 814 623  | E: alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com